- ABC RN Blueprint For Living
- The Guardian 'All clothes are handmade'
- 3CR Tuesday Breakfast
- DVAN Diacritics
- Critical Fashion Studies podcast
- The Guardian The 25 best Australian books of 2021
- The Saturday Paper Small press gems
- Thanh Nien (Vietnamese news) Chuyện những thợ may Việt thầm lặng trong ngành thời trang Úc
Working From Home was invited to be part of Dream Job, an exhibition curated by Sophia Cai for OzAsia Festival in Adelaide. Shown between 20 October – 6 November, 2022, the show featured fellow artists Kay Abude, Makeda Duong and Truc Truong. More info here.
We launched Working From Home via a mini exhibition at Footscray Community Arts Centre on 17 April, 2021. Our deepest gratitude goes to Alice Pung for her opening speech, and to our friends, family and community who supported us and helped spread the word. Special shout out to Đất Nước Library for setting up the reading corner, and to Shop Bao Ngoc for the delicious food!